Here's how to join:
1. This activity is for kids from 7 to 12 years old
2. Kids (with the help of their moms) should send us their own vegan recipe - complete with ingredients and procedure
3. Email us the recipe at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
4. One Little Chef will be selected per month.
5. The Little Chef will then prepare the dish at Tidjoori Restaurant (with the assistance of our Chef) on the day of the Kid's Event.
6. The winning recipe will be featured for one month in Tidjoori Menu.
7. The Little Chef of the Month will receive a special prize from Tidjoori.
Winner will be announced on every 26th of the month and Kid's event will be scheduled on the last friday of the month. REGISTER NOW! Start sending your recipes now!
This is perhaps the most common question about veganism. A vegan diet includes all grains, beans, legumes, vegetables and fruits and the nearly infinite number of foods made by combining them. In addition, many vegan versions of familiar foods are available, so you can eat vegan hot dogs, ice cream, cheese and vegan mayonnaise along with the more familiar veggie burgers. Many foods are associated with veganism, such as soy milk and tofu, but many non-vegans also enjoy tofu, and you certainly don't have to like tofu in order to eat vegan.
©2014 - 2015. All rights reserved | Design by Krishna Koemar General Trading LLC